In October 2001 Apple introduced the now iconic iPod, and since almost the same time, Apple has owned the ipod.com domain name. But in April of 2002, someone registered the plural of the ipod as a domain -- ipods.com. For some reason or another Apple chose not to go after the owners of the doma...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter