The iPhone's data connectivity is arguably the one thing that people begrudge. The device experience is fantastic, until you try and browse 'the proper internet' via your mobile network. At this point, most are thinking "Why EDGE, Steve, Why?", and those who chose to plunk down the bills for another...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter