After the news yesterday of T-Mobile being issued a restraining order on iPhone sales in Germany, T-Mobile has announced that an unlocked version of the handset will be available to German customers only. Albeit, it'll set you back €999 - that's US$1,477.97 or £716. Before you rush out...
While poor Nik finishes a restless, cold night in Regent Street, the first European iPhones are already in the hands of eager customers in Köln (Cologne), Germany. Macnotes.de has the pictures and the story from the single-store T-Mobile midnight madness launch; online sales in Germany also...
The Guardian newspaper seems to have its sources right, as today sees Steve in Germany to announce the availability of the iPhone there. The 8Gb model will go on sale on 9th November (anyone want to bet against a November 9th launch for France being announced tomorrow?), cost €399 ($553 /...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature