After the news yesterday of T-Mobile being issued a restraining order on iPhone sales in Germany, T-Mobile has announced that an unlocked version of the handset will be available to German customers only. Albeit, it'll set you back €999 - that's US$1,477.97 or £716. Before you rush out an...
While poor Nik finishes a restless, cold night in Regent Street, the first European iPhones are already in the hands of eager customers in Köln (Cologne), Germany. Macnotes.de has the pictures and the story from the single-store T-Mobile midnight madness launch; online sales in Germany also com...
The Guardian newspaper seems to have its sources right, as today sees Steve in Germany to announce the availability of the iPhone there. The 8Gb model will go on sale on 9th November (anyone want to bet against a November 9th launch for France being announced tomorrow?), cost €399 ($553 / &po...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service