Tag: ipod sales
Just a reminder: Apple will hold their fourth quarter financial conference call tomorrow, October 21st at 2PM Pacific time. We'll be live blogging the call, so be sure to check back for our up-to-the-minute report and analysis. What should we expect? According to estimates from research firm NPD, ...
Yesterday was Apple's Q2 financial conference call, and it's safe to say things went well. Apple generated $410 million (47 cents per share) in the 2nd quarter of 2006, up from $290 million (34 cents a share) as this time last year. Wall Street's projection was 43 cents per share. iPod sales ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs