Did you know that after it is broken down into all of its composite metals and materials and parts, your human body is really only worth about $4.50? Yup, you're cheap in the broadest sense -- all of that oxygen, magnesium, iron, and sodium isn't actually worth all that much in the rare metals...
CNET is reporting that iSuppli announced Apple is "cutting" their flash memory order this year, and in this case "cutting" doesn't mean "cutting" the way you or I would use it (as in, "The doctor said I had to cut my sugar intake, so I'll only have one doughnut instead of six."). No, it means...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dragon Dictate 4 released today with new features and speed enhancements
- Instapaper updates iOS app with AirPlay support and more
- Pic Scanner has been improved and the price lowered
- Apple issues iOS 7.0.6 / 6.1.6 security updates
- WunderMap: The weather app gets a "wunderful" update
- Voila screen recorder for OS X