Tag: itunes university
Yesterday, TUAW reported on a rumored Apple media event to be held in New York City later this month. Shortly after that post blessed the Interwebs, TUAW followed up with further detail from sister site TechCrunch. The word from the TechCrunchers was that the January event will focus on iBooks...
Launched in 2007, iTunes U is an Apple service that lets teachers distribute classroom content to students easily over the Internet. It's available at over 1,000 universities in 123 countries. In the four years since launch, the program can boast of 600 million downloads, with more than 300...
Queens University of Kingston, Ontario is the first non-United-Statesian university to begin offering downloadable content via the iTunes music store. Yesterday, Queens joined Stanford, Duke, and Berkeley as part of iTunes U, Apple's free hosted service for colleges and universities. The Queens...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options
- Amazon Instant Video app now offers free, ad-supported TV episodes, new HBO shows