One of the rather unsung points TUAW posted after the Apple Event on Tuesday is that Apple had inked a deal for Japan's leading mobile carrier -- NTT DoCoMo -- to carry the iPhone for the first time. While that doesn't sound like a big deal, it stands to help out NTT DoCoMo a lot. The company has ...
We already know Apple's hardware was a hit in China during the last part of 2012, and new data from Kantar Worldpanel ComTech shows that Japan felt the same way, at least when it comes to the iPhone. According to the firm's most recent data from the end of 2012, the iPhone holds an astonishing two...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter