TUAW reader Dave has posted a tutorial at his site on using Quicktime to create video files with 5.1 sound. Taking video files he captured with an Elgato EyeTV, he uses mAC3dec and Quicktime Pro to separate the sound into the six channels of 5.1 sound. It looks pretty straight forward, but I don't h...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter