TUAW reader Dave has posted a tutorial at his site on using Quicktime to create video files with 5.1 sound. Taking video files he captured with an Elgato EyeTV, he uses mAC3dec and Quicktime Pro to separate the sound into the six channels of 5.1 sound. It looks pretty straight forward, but I don't ...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
Featured Storiesmore stories
I'm never leaving home without my pogo connect again. Love this thing.