Readers with experience using certain distributions of Linux or Fink under X11 on OS X will be familiar with the concept of package managers. Basically, a package manager is an application or service with allows users to download and install applications of their choosing from a set catalog of soft...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter