All the little fishies in bottom of the sea wish that they were swimming in my G5 Mac PC Or for the geekier devs among you: Joy to NSFishies in the G5 PC, @selector(joy:) to you and me... Video of the case conversion follows for your delectation. [via Gizmodo] ...
We've seen lots of interesting ways to use old Macs, including the great Macquarium that pops up every now and again. But I think an ant farm is a new one -- that's what this 17" G5 iMac has been turned into. An eBay seller in Hawaii says he emptied out the Mac's insides and built a custom habitat...
Flickr user mapgoblin accomplished this (did he just stick it in the Mac, or did he cut a custom-designed slot for it to sit in?), but however it was done, just the act of combining the two devices gets a salute from us. Here's a thought: just get yourself an aquarium app, configure it to show on...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app