Apple has acquired a video discovery and recommendation service called Matcha.tv. VentureBeat was the first to report on the deal, which sees Apple buying the startup for between US$1 to 1.5 million. After news of the acquisition broke, Apple released the following statement to AllThingsD and conf...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter