Steve Jobs told shareholders this week that, in light of Disney's acquisition of Pixar, he would actually be spending more time at Apple, in part because he'll be relinquishing his CEO position at Pixar in a couple of weeks once the merger finishes. Many have been speculating that Mr. Jobs would be ...
Well I think I found one of the reasons why no one replied to my recent plea for help with my PowerLogix card. It seems that PowerLogix has just been acquired by OWC. Other World Computing is a company that sells a mix of its own gear and third party hardware (including PowerLogix and other ...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Subway UK restaurant app adds Passbook support
- Dropbox for Mac beta adds automatic screenshot sharing, "Move to Dropbox" contextual menu
- TextWrangler updated to version 4.5.2
- Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions updated, on sale for half price
- iTunes 11.0.4 arrives with some minor bug fixes
- Apple adds Passbook support to iTunes Festival London app