Tag: misfit wearables
Some products are known by their iconic color, and for Coca-Cola, it's that bright red stripe. Misfit, the company behind the Shine fitness tracker, has teamed up with Coca-Cola to create a version of its little device that's is that exact red hue that you've come to know and love. In honor of th...
One segment of the iOS accessory market that is extremely popular right now is connected activity trackers. This segment all started with the original Fitbit and Nike FuelBand, and the segment now also includes a family of Fitbits, an entry from Withings, the Jawbone Up and more. Many of the devic...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter