Tag: mobile search
Apple and Google have a...complex, but mutually beneficial relationship. In Apple's case, it's a relationship that could earn the company up to US$1 billion from a single agreement this year alone. Analyst Scott Devitt at Morgan Stanley follows Google closely and put out a new report titled ...
iLounge has pointed out that the "Google" branded search button in mobile Safari has been renamed "Search" in iPhone OS 4. Is this a sign that Apple is about to dump Google from mobile search? Despite their increasing competition, it's highly unlikely that Apple will entirely eliminate Google ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs