Earlier this week, mobile ad exchange company MoPub released a report showing a 26 percent increase in iOS 6 adoption over the weekend. The company attributed this jump to the launch of Google Maps. According to a TechCrunch report, rival mobile ad company Chitika claims it is China and not Goo...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter