This might be a late contender for weirdest "mobile usage" news item of the year: A new study, put together by an online resource called BabyCenter, claims that there's a tie between women becoming mothers and women buying smartphones. 53% of moms surveyed by the site reported that they bought ...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
Featured Storiesmore stories
I'm never leaving home without my pogo connect again. Love this thing.