What can I say about my love of Mountain Lion's new Dictation feature? I've wanted to be able to talk and have my words transcribed to text ever since I saw the original "Assignment: Earth" episode of Star Trek back in 1968 (image at top of post). That's actress Teri Garr talking to a...
As part of our continuing coverage of Apple's newest operating system -- OS X Mountain Lion -- we're taking a look at many of the new features that made their way into the code. Notification Center finally arrives from iOS-land, where it's been giving us notification of emails, tweets, Facebook...
I've written about developer Saied Ghaffari and his company It's About Time before; well, they have another new Mac app that's pretty amazing, and the great thing is that TUAW readers can get a free sample of the app right here, right now. The new app is called Hello Tips, Tricks &...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options
- Amazon Instant Video app now offers free, ad-supported TV episodes, new HBO shows
- Path gets updates, stand-alone message app
- Parallels Access gets major update, now runs on iPhone (Updated)