Widely-read Piper Jaffray analyst Gene Munster is revising his prior estimate for the quarter ending a week from Tuesday, and his outlook is even rosier than before. Instead of 4.1 million iPhone 3Gs, Munster expects Apple will sell 5 million of the handsets. Likewise, he's revising his estimates...
Piper Jaffray analyst Gene Munster is speculating that Apple will hold a special event in early September to announce new iPods and MacBooks, according to a research note he released. Munster is bullish on seeing Apple enter the sub-$1,000 market for its MacBook line, and has been saying so since...
Contrary to other analysts' rosy comments about Apple's supply chain, Gene Munster from Piper Jaffray is estimating that shortages in the supply of iPhone 3G handsets will last until mid-August. Munster said that he'd wager "we'll see problems for another two to four weeks," adding, "early demand...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dragon Dictate 4 released today with new features and speed enhancements
- Instapaper updates iOS app with AirPlay support and more
- Pic Scanner has been improved and the price lowered
- Apple issues iOS 7.0.6 / 6.1.6 security updates
- WunderMap: The weather app gets a "wunderful" update
- Voila screen recorder for OS X