Tag: needham and company
Although Apple's stock fell sharply after the event yesterday -- it closed at around US$613 after opening the day at about $631 a share -- most Wall Street analysts are saying that the iPad mini will be a hit with consumers. The $329 starting price of the iPad mini was seen by Chris Whitmore ...
When the first Apple Store opened 11 years ago, Apple felt that 6,000-square-foot stores were the perfect size. Apple's fiscal 2011 10-K report showed that the average size of an Apple Store has creeped up to 8,400 square feet per store, but Needham & Company analyst Charlie Wolf says that ...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements