Anyone on Twitter yesterday couldn't avoid the rush of tweets about the iPhone 5c and 5s. NetBase is a social media intelligence company that checks the pulse of public opinion through Twitter and other social media, and they provided some data to TUAW about how the announcements were received. Th...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter