The fallout from Twitter's new rules governing third-party apps that access its service has claimed another victim. While companies such as Tapbots have opted to charge premium prices to keep their apps running in light of user number restrictions and other limitations, News.me has decided to...
News.me, the latest iPad news reader, wants to outdo apps like Flipboard and Zite by being "smarter" about the content it delivers. The app is free, and you can use it for a week, but after that it is US$0.99 a week or $34.99 a year. To use the app you need a Twitter account. When you log in,...
It's less than an hour until the NYC launch event for The Daily, News Corp's much-anticipated newspaper for the iPad. If you want to keep up with the event live, it appears that it will be streamed directly from thedaily.com. For those who follow such things, Poynter has sussed out the likely...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free