The fallout from Twitter's new rules governing third-party apps that access its service has claimed another victim. While companies such as Tapbots have opted to charge premium prices to keep their apps running in light of user number restrictions and other limitations, News.me has decided to ...
News.me, the latest iPad news reader, wants to outdo apps like Flipboard and Zite by being "smarter" about the content it delivers. The app is free, and you can use it for a week, but after that it is US$0.99 a week or $34.99 a year. To use the app you need a Twitter account. When you log in, ...
It's less than an hour until the NYC launch event for The Daily, News Corp's much-anticipated newspaper for the iPad. If you want to keep up with the event live, it appears that it will be streamed directly from thedaily.com. For those who follow such things, Poynter has sussed out the likely ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support