If you want to relive that abysmal game for only $1.99US (it's a 22 minute video), just click here to be taken to the iTunes Store. Now that the season is over, I wonder if that's the end of NFL content in iTunes? The Pro Bowl will be played this weekend, and the NFL Network (which has been ...
Apple has fostered a relationship with the NFL this year, posting game and team highlights, as well as NFL network programming, to the iTunes Store all season long. We're sure that Superbowl Highlights will also be added, but until then you can relive Superbowls past through the eyes of the players ...
Oh, yes I am. If you like a little NFL mixed in with you OS X, check out 2006 NFL by Kelly Phillips. It's a Dashboard widget that breaks down every game of the 2006 NFL season. Flip it over, and get each team's win/loss record, sorted by conference and division. If you just want to focus on a single ...
According to Market Watch, the NFL's internet licensing deal expires in May, and they've gone shopping for a replacement. They're supposedly in talks with several vendors, including Apple. NFL spokesman Brian McCarthy said that they're "...wide open" to all sorts of possibilities, which ...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Twitter updates its OS X client
- Delicious Monster releases Delicious Library 3 with companion iOS scanner app
- Drafts 3.0 adds draft and action management, much more
- Apple Store app updated with iPhone upgrade notifications
- Kashoo Version 2.1 adds new features just in time for taxes
- Microsoft SkyDrive 3.0 update finally makes it into the App Store
Featured Storiesmore stories
I'm never leaving home without my pogo connect again. Love this thing.