Way back in January I blogged that the NHL was close to making a deal with Apple, and it would seem the deal has been done. As of yesterday you can buy (for $1.99 each) 20 minute highlight clips of both the Eastern and Western conference Stanley Cup final games. I can only assume that the Stanley...
Attention hockey fans, Kukla's Korner is reporting that Doug Perlman, exec vp of Media for the NHL, says that, 'it would be fair to say we are close,' when asked about a deal with Apple to distribute hockey games via the iTunes Music store. Perhaps Steve will tell us exactly how close later today....
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free