Way back in January I blogged that the NHL was close to making a deal with Apple, and it would seem the deal has been done. As of yesterday you can buy (for $1.99 each) 20 minute highlight clips of both the Eastern and Western conference Stanley Cup final games. I can only assume that the Stanley...
Attention hockey fans, Kukla's Korner is reporting that Doug Perlman, exec vp of Media for the NHL, says that, 'it would be fair to say we are close,' when asked about a deal with Apple to distribute hockey games via the iTunes Music store. Perhaps Steve will tell us exactly how close later today....
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options
- Amazon Instant Video app now offers free, ad-supported TV episodes, new HBO shows