Way back in January I blogged that the NHL was close to making a deal with Apple, and it would seem the deal has been done. As of yesterday you can buy (for $1.99 each) 20 minute highlight clips of both the Eastern and Western conference Stanley Cup final games. I can only assume that the Stanley ...
Attention hockey fans, Kukla's Korner is reporting that Doug Perlman, exec vp of Media for the NHL, says that, 'it would be fair to say we are close,' when asked about a deal with Apple to distribute hockey games via the iTunes Music store. Perhaps Steve will tell us exactly how close later today. ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7