As noted by Cnet, the iPhone is launching on an additional five US regional carriers today. The carriers include Alaska Communications, Appalachian Wireless (Kentucky and Virgina), Cellcom (Wisconsin and Michigan), nTelos (Virginia), and GCI (Alaska). The regional carriers apparently know ...
It's the TUAW Daily Update, your source for Apple news in a convenient audio format. You'll get all the top Apple stories of the day in three to five minutes for a quick review of what's happening in the Apple world. You can listen to today's Apple stories by clicking the inline player ...
Virginia-based nTelos will be the latest regional carrier to start selling the iPhone, AppleInsider reports. The CDMA carrier will be undercutting other iPhone carriers across the board, offering each model for $50 less than AT&T, Sprint and Verizon, starting with the iPhone 4 for $49.99. ...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved