Tag: online music
The NPD Group has released amazing numbers this week: Apple is generating one quarter of all US music sales. Equally impressive, but less surprising, is that Apple is also responsible for 69% of all online music sales. Wal-Mart is #2 for US music sales at 14% (that's a combination of both their...
We've previously posted about a widget that lets you run the Pandora streaming music service. Yesterday, I ran across something called PandoraBoy that basically wraps the Pandora flash player in some code so that it will run on its own outside of a browser. The cool thing about PandoraBoy, however,...
It would seem that today is the day of incremental software updates, and oh what a special day it is. Last.fm, a social music collective (their words, not mine), has updated their Mac client to 1.1.0. Details are scarce on the site as to what this update includes but the interface has been...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app