Look, famous people. I don't think anyone believes you endorse the products you endorse because you believe in them. We know your motivation is fat stacks of cash, preferably high enough to reach the ceiling. But think of endorsements like method acting; if you're going to put us through them at...
Is the iPhone slippery? Will it drop out of your hands during use, crashing to the floor below and destroying your expensive purchase? That's the question raised over on Digg, which linked up this story about slippery iPhones. The story quotes Alexandrous Roussos, who wrote "the material used on the...
What happens when an iPod Nano meets a washing machine? Nothing good. Late last month, a writer over at the Seattlest left her iPod in her bike shorts. Which her husband kindly washed for her. Oops. Since bike clothes aren't thrown in the drier, the Nano was at least spared a tumble-dry on high...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature