The Wall Street Journal is reporting that Hearst and Apple have come to an agreement over iPad magazine subscriptions. According to the WSJ, Hearst will begin selling a range of its magazines through iTunes for US$1.99 an issue or $19.99 for an annual subscription. Three magazines will kick ...
Do I now have to buy an iPad to give to all my Oprah Winfrey-watching relatives for Christmas? Oprah just helped Apple boost their 2010 iPad sales figures even higher by featuring it on her "Favorite Things" episode on Monday. Oprah has aired this segment each year since 2002 and in the past has ...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements