Well, here's something you don't see very often. Symantec has issued an update that offers protection agains OSX.Leap.A, the Mac Trojan Horse that we wrote about earlier. They classify it as a "level 1" on a scale of 1 to 5, so there's no need to slip into panic mode. It seems to be ...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter