Tag: p.a. semi
Apple's buying spree for chip technology companies continues, with The New York Times reporting that the company has acquired Intrinsity. The Texas-based fabless semiconductor company was widely thought to be the engineering brains behind the iPad's A4 system-on-a-chip. Intrinsity's 1 GHz ...
A while back we noted that Apple had acquired the chip maker PA Semi, apparently to get its hands on the chip company's power efficient technology. Just after the deal was announced, however, there were some worries that the government might not let it go through because PA Semi's chips are used in ...
Here's an interesting tidbit sure to stoke the rumor mill. Forbes is reporting that after negotiations in Uncle Steve's own home Apple has acquired the small Santa Clara chip company P. A. Semi founded by Dan Dobberpuhl, the former lead designer of the DEC Alpha and StrongARM processors. What's ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7