Did you know that after it is broken down into all of its composite metals and materials and parts, your human body is really only worth about $4.50? Yup, you're cheap in the broadest sense -- all of that oxygen, magnesium, iron, and sodium isn't actually worth all that much in the rare metals...
Why, iLounge, why? The 2G iPod nano was announced barely two days ago. It still had its entire product cycle ahead of it! So young, so innocent.. and apparently so ripe for the dismantling. The gurus of all things iPod have dissected what looks like a silver 2G iPod nano (though I'm not sure...
One of my favorite Mac sites, PBFixit, has been renamed iFixit. iFixit provides parts and great step-by-step repair and upgrade tutorials for the Mac mini, Powerbook G3 (233-500mhz), iBook G3 (300mhz-900mhz) and iBook G4 (800mhz-1.42GHz), plus the titanium and aluminum PowerBooks. The tutorials are...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Runtastic 5.0 update brings redesign, hydration monitoring and more to the fitness app
- Today in the App Store -- the best free apps, new apps and app updates
- Daily App: Snippit mixes music with photos in a very social way
- Sonos announces new controller apps for Mac and iOS
- Tipbit relaunches with smart search and Evernote integration to help make your digital life simpler
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations