The in-app push messaging company with a fun name, Urban Airship, has acquired a company named Tello that will help Airship to gain a foothold in the creation of passes, loyalty cards, tickets and coupons that work with Apple's iOS 6 Passbook app. Tello developed a platform called PassTools ...
Gizmodo has compiled a list of Passbook-ready apps, which isn't as many as people were expecting, and is missing previously demonstrated businesses such as Delta, Amtrak, Starbucks and the Apple Store. There's a few Passbook-ready apps not on the list, such as the Canadian movie chain Cineplex, ...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time