As if the waters surrounding the App Store approval process weren't murky enough, one developer has just hit an unprecedented wall. Apple rejected his app, iKaraoke, citing that it duplicated functionality of the iPod application. Of course, the "duplicate functionality" reason is nothing new, but...
Here's the rumor that won't go away. United States Patent Application #20060026536 (which features the signature of Jonathan Ive) concerns "...Methods and systems for processing touch inputs are disclosed. The invention in one respect includes reading data from a multipoint sensing device...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dragon Dictate 4 released today with new features and speed enhancements
- Instapaper updates iOS app with AirPlay support and more
- Pic Scanner has been improved and the price lowered
- Apple issues iOS 7.0.6 / 6.1.6 security updates
- WunderMap: The weather app gets a "wunderful" update
- Voila screen recorder for OS X