Yesterday, PCalc developer James Thomson revealed on Twitter that his top-rated app had been hit with a request from Apple asking for its widget functionality to be removed. The reason offered -- that a widget can't be allowed to perform any calculations -- seemed a bit strange, but the odd decisi...
PCalc is one of the most popular utilities on the App Store, and since it made the move to iOS 8 and added Notification Center widget functionality, it got even better. Apple seemed to agree at first, and even promoted the app on its Featured page. Now, PCalc developer James Thomson has revealed o...
PCalc may not be the longest-lived app in the Apple world (I believe ProVUE Development's Panorama database for Mac may be the winner at 25 years old), but the scientific calculator app from developer James Thomson is pretty darned close. The Mac version of PCalc will be old enough to drink legally ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter