Doctors prefer apples -- both the edible and the electronic variety, says a report in The Motley Fool. Apple technology is revolutionizing the medical industry through physicians, who fell in love with their iPads and iPhones. Doctors are using these devices in their daily practice and are...
NIIT Healthcare Technologies of Orlando, Florida introduced a mobile platform that'll speed up check-in times, improve communication and help process payments for hospitals, physician offices, clinics and laboratories. Called MASH for manage, analyze, sustain and harness, the product lets...
Next time you visit your doctor and poke around his or her office, chances are you'll see an iPhone or an iPad lying around. A survey of 3,700 physicians by QuantiaMD reveals the iPad and the iPhone are the preferred mobile devices among those in the medical profession. According to the...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app