Apple appears to be expanding the retail pickup option that began in three San Francisco Apple Stores. With the program, orders made in the online Apple Store can be picked up in a retail store by customers, making it easy to purchase a configure-to-order (CTO) device and still get the personal...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter