All eyes and ears were on President Obama last night during the State of the Union address, but Apple inadvertently stole some of the President's spotlight. While political commenters discussed the President's new policies following the speech, the talk of the tech world focused on Apple and the p...
Last November President Obama saw Thai Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva using an iPad while at the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) leaders' retreat in Yokohama, Japan. After a brief exchange about the iPad versus lugging around books, it appears the President was swayed. Maybe it's the ...
Our pal John Neff from Autoblog noticed something amusing. We thought we'd share."Have you seen that the president's weekly radio address is a podcast? It's currently in the top 100 at 91 and the funny part is that it's labeled explicit. I subscribed to it and learned the explicit rating comes ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter