Since I'm sure plenty of you will be running (not walking) to pick up a spankin' new MacBook Pro, I figured you could use another accessory option for using your Nike+iPod kit with non-Nike+ shoes. iLounge picked up on the Shoe Pouch from Grantwood Technology, a small $6 pouch for the Nike+ sensor...
Aside from all the pioneering DIYers out there, we've already found one retail accessory from Nike themselves that lets you use the Nike + iPod kit with any shoe, but now Marware has joined the race with their Sportsuit Sensor+ (looks like the '+' is becoming a hot new accessory to accessory names)....
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options