Since I'm sure plenty of you will be running (not walking) to pick up a spankin' new MacBook Pro, I figured you could use another accessory option for using your Nike+iPod kit with non-Nike+ shoes. iLounge picked up on the Shoe Pouch from Grantwood Technology, a small $6 pouch for the Nike+ sensor...
Aside from all the pioneering DIYers out there, we've already found one retail accessory from Nike themselves that lets you use the Nike + iPod kit with any shoe, but now Marware has joined the race with their Sportsuit Sensor+ (looks like the '+' is becoming a hot new accessory to accessory names)....
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync