Since I'm sure plenty of you will be running (not walking) to pick up a spankin' new MacBook Pro, I figured you could use another accessory option for using your Nike+iPod kit with non-Nike+ shoes. iLounge picked up on the Shoe Pouch from Grantwood Technology, a small $6 pouch for the Nike+ sensor...
Aside from all the pioneering DIYers out there, we've already found one retail accessory from Nike themselves that lets you use the Nike + iPod kit with any shoe, but now Marware has joined the race with their Sportsuit Sensor+ (looks like the '+' is becoming a hot new accessory to accessory names)....
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free