Here at TUAW, we're not shy about taking some of the more vapid rumors that circulate through the blogosphere to task. But recently, I stumbled across an article (on Macworld UK no less) which really takes the cake. The article in question is less a rumor roundup than an embarrassingly lazy and ov...
A recent Bloomberg story about Samsung "sticking it" to Apple shows that even reputable sites will sink to new lows in an effort to create a story out of nothing. In the world of tech writing, and Apple in particular, there are no shortage of linkbait headlines that house no substantive content and...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app