US President Barack Obama has extended the so-called QuickPay initiative to the private sector with "SupplierPay," and Apple (among others) has come on board. SupplierPay requires companies to pay their suppliers within 15 days of receiving an invoice. The thought is that the program keeps these ...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter