We wrote about Apple's recycling program when it was first announced, and now it is in full effect, yo. All you have to do is buy a new Mac and then you can participate in the program. You either get an email (if you purchased your Mac from the online Apple store), or you'll get asked if you want t...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)