iOS 4.2 hasn't even been publicly released yet, but the gold master candidate has already been jailbroken using Redsn0w. In fact, using instructions posted on Covering Web, it's been possible to jailbreak iOS 4.2's gold master since the moment it was released. The jailbreaking steps are relatively ...
If you're a fan of jailbreaking your iOS device, here's some good news for you. The iphone Dev-Team has released the latest version of redsn0w (0.9.6b2), allowing you to jailbreak your iOS 4.1 device (iPhone 4 / 3GS, iPad, 3rd and 4th generation iPod touch and 2nd generation Apple TV) into the land ...
The fine folks behind redsn0w have released the second beta of a jailbroken iPhone OS 4 -- redsn0w 0.9.5b2. Right now the beta only works on the iPhone 3G and does not support carrier unlocking. The devs are quick to point out that in no way is this jailbreak targeted at the average end-user. ...
About two weeks ago, the iPhone Dev Team started dropping hints about redsn0w, which is the project focused on jailbreaking the iPod touch 2G. Yesterday, the first unsupported tethered jailbreak, dubbed "Red Snow Lite" was released to the public. Before you attempt to jailbreak your shiny iPod touch ...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Twitter updates its OS X client
- Delicious Monster releases Delicious Library 3 with companion iOS scanner app
- Drafts 3.0 adds draft and action management, much more
- Apple Store app updated with iPhone upgrade notifications
- Kashoo Version 2.1 adds new features just in time for taxes
- Microsoft SkyDrive 3.0 update finally makes it into the App Store
Featured Storiesmore stories
I'm never leaving home without my pogo connect again. Love this thing.