I saw Deepworld in action in March at GDC in San Francisco. It's a Minecraft-style 2D sandbox game, with lots of fun steampunk elements and mechanical contraptions to make. A little while later, the game's developers held a Kickstarter to try and get a Mac beta off of the ground, and though tha...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter