Tag: resolution independence
PaintCode (US$99.99) is a vector drawing app that generates Quartz and Core Graphics Objective-C (and C#/MonoTouch) drawing code. First released this March, the app was inspired by Apple's introduction of the Retina iPad. It allows developers to create resolution-independent art that adapts to...
When iTunes Connect returned after its Christmas break, developers noticed that things had changed quite a bit on the App Store approval front. Applications that had formerly taken ten to fourteen days to work through review were now getting processed in a couple of days or less. The upshot?...
RoughlyDrafted has posted the first pictures of posters up at WWDC 2007-- the event of course doesn't start until Monday, but Apple is already starting to plaster the Moscone Center West with tasty morsels of what we might see there next week. As you can see, it looks like Leopard is not...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature