Tag: rolling stone
Apple's current marketing campaign for the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus is focusing on the sizes of the new handsets, which are larger than earlier iPhone models. To help consumers get a feel for the size of the new iPhone 6 and 6 Plus, Apple is cleverly using a full-page ad in the latest issue of Rolling ...
Enigmatic developer of App Store hit Flappy Bird, Dong Nguyen, has fallen out of the limelight in the days since he pulled his most famous creation from mobile marketplaces, and that's exactly why he did it. In a new interview with Rolling Stone, the 28-year-old developer explains his motives for ...
Unlike its competition, which jumped at the chance to get its magazines on the iPad, Wenner Media has been slow to embrace the tablet and its digital subscriptions. The publisher is finally ready to take the plunge and is preparing to bring Rolling Stone Magazine and US Weekly to the iPad in 2012...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service