Safari2OPML is a handy utility that can export your Safari RSS feeds to a fairly standard OPML, good for importing into virtually any other RSS reader. I say 'virtually' only because, in my RSS travels, not all readers digest OPMLs alike. Even Safari2OPML's page at FreeSMUG (Free OpenSource Software...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter