Tag: seeking alpha
I've written about some silly Apple rumor articles in the past, but I've never seen a piece get so many things wrong as quickly as this Apple/Beats writeup by Mark Hibben on Seeking Alpha (which was then regurgitated on PCMag). Called "Why The Apple/Beats Deal May Be Dead," the article was publish...
Apple's cross-licensing deal with HTC seems like a good idea just from the viewpoint that it keeps the two companies out of the courtroom for a decade. Now J.M. Manness, writing for Seeking Alpha, points out that the deal and others like it could be a complete windfall for Apple. The company coul...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter