Tag: seeking alpha
I've written about some silly Apple rumor articles in the past, but I've never seen a piece get so many things wrong as quickly as this Apple/Beats writeup by Mark Hibben on Seeking Alpha (which was then regurgitated on PCMag). Called "Why The Apple/Beats Deal May Be Dead," the article was...
Apple's cross-licensing deal with HTC seems like a good idea just from the viewpoint that it keeps the two companies out of the courtroom for a decade. Now J.M. Manness, writing for Seeking Alpha, points out that the deal and others like it could be a complete windfall for Apple. The company...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature