iSelfie is a very clever free app that lets you take pictures from one iOS device, remotely controlling it from another. It solves the age-old "there's my arm in the picture holding out the camera" problem so common with selfies. Here's how it works: both devices need to be running the app, and the...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter