A few years ago, TUAW reviewed the iStabilizer Monopod (US$34.95). It's a brilliant little accessory that telescopes out to over 3 feet in length, allowing you to hold your iPhone at more than arm's length away for those perfect selfies. It's also wonderful for taking shots over the heads of...
How often do your hear that the selfie you did with your iPhone makes you look 'so much heavier'? It's not just a tired excuse. Often times a subject photographed at close quarters can elicit 'barrel distortion'. A majority or standard lenses aren't really optimized for extreme closeups, so your...
It's the TUAW Daily Update, your source for Apple news in a convenient audio format. You'll get some the top Apple stories of the day in three to five minutes for a quick review of what's happening in the Apple world. You can listen to today's Apple stories by clicking the player at the top of...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature