Last year we ran into Seth Green at CES and asked him his favorite 3 apps. As we reported later, Shodogg (an app Green has invested in) is an app for easily sharing videos across devices wirelessly. We're at CES this year and will keep you posted on any cool products we find. ...
A new company that debuted at CES is looking to figure out a way to give users of web video (both content owners and viewers) exactly what each of them wants without ruining the experience for either side. Shodogg wants to be the middleman of the video experience, tapdancing on the line...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app