Sure, you want people to notice your cool new iPod nano, especially when you wear it as a watch. But what if you also want them to think you're a time traveler from 1988? According to Cult of Mac, Griffin Technology has brought back the famed "slap bracelet" in blindingly bright colors for your...
TUAW's holiday weekend giveaways continue, this time with protection for your iPad. We first talked about the iSkin Duo iPad (US$49.95) in a post a couple of weeks ago; it's the iPad skin with built-in Microban® antimicrobial protection. iSkin was kind enough to send three of the units to...
Judging from the number of questions I'm asked about cases for iPads, it appears that the second decision after "What iPad should I buy?" is often "What iPad case should I consider?" Thanks to Newer Technology, TUAW received a sampling of their new line of iPad cases, and we have a few to...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update